Monday, November 19

Hannah


My buddy Hannah...don't know what I'd do without her! She's one of those friends that you're always bound to have a blast with! I think I laugh harder with her than anybody I know. The other night we went to Red Lobster and PIGGED out! We didn't have our cameras with us...we were so fat after eating we kinda just rollllled right on out of there! Them cheesey biscuits...I tell you what! Then...after that we had to go back to our dorms...for ur...um...a break! Then...we went to the academy basketball game. It was a pretty fun night. Thanks for being the friend that I can always count on to sign my guestbook Hannah! I love you!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Taryn. It's cool that you have a blog to! Your like, my RL's favorite person haha. Hope you have a good break!

sarah lauren said...

Aww...I love Hannah too!! She is the greatest!

Smiley said...

hey taryn i had a great time with you the other night too! we'll have to do it again some time!

Cathy Henschen said...

I will agree with you...Hannah is a precious one! Glad you're friends or I wouldn't even know you! :-)