Wednesday, July 11

Marvelous! Wonderful!

Today has been such a good day!
I started out going to pick up my aunt from the airport in Des Moines. That was so much fun. I haven't really been on a road trip since I came home from school. I had my music blaring...singing at the top of my lungs...it was great! Once I picked her up we went out to eat and talked and talked and talked...did a lot of catching up. It was a lot of fun.
After I dropped her off at Gram's house I finally went to the doctor. Good news and bad news...the doctor said that the stones have moved together making it one gigantic stone...so that's not so good...but he said that it's lodged in there pretty tight and it shouldn't move for awhile if ever...so I don't have to have surgery right now. I'm going to go back over Christmas break. Thanks for praying for me!
Later I stopped by the church to talk with my pastor and his wife about school this fall. I've been praying about it all summer...didn't really know where I should go. Well...I finally decided that I'm coming back to Crown! Yah! I'm so excited. I have peace that it is what the Lord wants me to do and I can't wait. So...I'll be seeing you all pretty soon!
So...this has been such a wonderful day. Until next time...love you!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Taryn,

I absolutely LOVE driving and singing to the top of my lungs all at the same time!!! Weird, but I actually look forward to work everyday...ONLY 'cause I can drive and bellow! And I'm so glad to hear that you will be returning to Crown! I know the Lord will continue to lead you. Oh, and the kidney stones...have congregated into one big one??!! Interesting.

Smiley said...

hey taryn
i can't wait to see you this fall!!! i'm so glad that you finally have a peace on where you should go! miss you lots!
love hannah