Saturday, July 21

Long time...no post

Wow! It's been forever since I've written. I've been busy, busy, busy! We just got done with our Bible school this week. It was wonderful! We had a lot of kids come out and many received Christ as their Saviour. Friday night we had awards for the kids and invited the parents to come out. We had six parents get saved! It was such a blessing. I got to help out in the teen department...it was a lot of fun.
My aunt is still here visiting from WV...she goes back on Monday. I really haven't gotten to spend as much time with her as I would've liked...but between working and Bible school I just haven't had time.
I've been running everyday trying to get in shape for volleyball...no easy task! Hopefully I can get there before school starts. I'm so out of shape! I hate when you're just starting out...because it hurts! I feel sorry for those people who have to pass me on the road when I'm running...I must be a pretty sight...with everything jiggling! haha
Anyway...nothing else really going on with my life. I'm thinking about getting my hair highlighted! Never done it before...so a little nervous. We'll see...
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you're doing well and had a wonderful time at Bible School! So, let me give you some advice about the highlighting of the hair...you want people to say, "Did you get highlights?" NOT "DID YOU GET HIGHLIGHTS OR WHAT???" Hmm, wish you could hear my voice inflection. But, just go for the natural look...always best :0)

Love ya!!!

Smiley said...

WOW YOU'RE BUSY!!!! i'm sure the highlights will help keep you going!! enjoy running!
love hannah