Saturday, September 29

fun times

Last night Sonya, Courtney, Erica and me went downtown and ate at a resturant and walked around for awhile. It was a lot of fun. We took some funny pictures by the statue...they have some weird statues that are just kinda in random places. We had fun with this one.

This is my new boyfriend...probably the only one I'll ever have. You think he's cute? Later we went to baskin robbins and had some icecream...yah...pretty much ate A LOT! Oh well...story of my life.
Hope ya'll have a great day!


3 comments:

Smiley said...

hahaha! he is definately a keeper!! does he have a brother??

Unknown said...

Think your new boyfriend has friends?! Let me know...

And oh, Taryn...Prince Charmings ARE real. Mine just hasn't discovered me yet, that's all...well, maybe he hasn't even discovered the world yet! AGH! That's the most dreadfulest thought!!

Unknown said...

Agh! Just read Hannah's comment...we were thinking the same thing, huh? Is that a sign of desperation?