Monday, September 24

LIFE



Here's the new pic of our team...ain't it cute!? We traveled to Ohio this past weekend and played Cincinatti and Ohio Christian. We beat Cincinatti pretty easily but we lost to Ohio in four games. They're pretty tough. That was a big bummer because we all wanted that one really bad. Oh well...we'll get them at regionals. It's a lot of fun traveling together in the van...but after six hours I was ready to get out!!!! We stopped in Kentucky on the way home and ate supper at a mall. Guess what they had there!? They had a double decker carrousel!! It was the coolest thing I've ever seen! I wanted to ride on it...but nobody else was down for it...they were trying to be all "mature". I think sometimes you just need to let loose...ya know?? So...I think our record is 5-3. Not too shabby I guess.

Anyway...school is going good. I just love all of my classes. I have Miss Deeringer for three classes and I really enjoy her as a teacher. I'm just so excited to finally be done with all the secretarial stuff...on to the real stuff!!! No offense Hannah...what you're doing is real too...I just don't like it. :)

Oh yes...I know something else exciting that happened...Sarah came to visit! That was awhile ago...I just haven't written for awhile. I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her. It was definitely nice to see her. She got to surprise Paul and I know he definitely enjoyed it.

Well...I guess that's all for me...back to studying! The only time I ever blog is when I know I should be doing homework. I know...I'm awful.

3 comments:

Cathy Henschen said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog...so sweet of you! I am so glad that you got to see Sarah, I was so happy to see her too. She is such a fun friend. Hope you're enjoying your volleyball season...sounds like you're having a great time!

Smiley said...

thanks a lot taryn!!! glad you're enjoying volleyball! i might come see you play this saturday!

Unknown said...

Just so you know, Taryn, you're my fav v-ball player! Otay, that's all...these 5 fingers are tired... :o)