Wednesday, September 12

Volleyball


Well...we've started off a new season of volleyball. We've got a lot of new freshman this year. All of the girls on the team are sooo sweet and we all have a lot of fun together. Right now our record is 3-1...and we're looking to beat Ohio! I'm really excited about this year...we may not have the record we did last year...but it's going to be a fun season. Anyhoo...tell everyone we have a game this Friday against Kentucky Christian...it's goint to be a tough game so we need all the help we can get! It's at 7:00...so try to come out! I know this is going to...three people...but you guys just tell everyone about it, ok?
Love you all!




3 comments:

Smiley said...

hey don't worry taryn i'll be there! wouldn't dream of missing it!! i'll be praying for ya!

Unknown said...

Otay...I'll tell everyone, I guess :o)

Cathy Henschen said...

I'm excited for you guys and I hope to go to many of the home games! Hope you win but even more, I hope you have so much fun together.