Monday, October 22

busy! busy! busy!

Wow...haven't blogged in a long time! Been so busy! Mid-terms were nuts...didn't do very well. I tried studying for them on the plane when I went home...but you know how that goes...doesn't work very well. But...I'm just glad they're over with. Mission Conference is upon us! This is my favorite time of the year! I love it. I got to work a couple of all-nighters for the first time this year and it was a lot of fun. I didn't do too much...I just helped Paul and Nathan put the banners and the letters up. It took us forever!!!! But...it was fun. :)

Here's a picture of me and Nathan putting the letters up...T for TARYN!
I think I finally got back to my normal sleeping pattern...not sleeping really messes you up! Anyway...I'm really looking forward to the rest of the week. The village looks great and the preaching has been so stirring. I hope you all are having a good week so far. Love you all!

2 comments:

Smiley said...

the letters looked great!!!! good job!!!

Rachel Bixler said...

You Busy? WHAT!?! LOL