Monday, May 12

So...it has been a while since I last posted...I don't know if anyone even does this anymore! But...I'm so excited to be home and relaxing for a little while. Nathan came home with me....and we've had so much fun. He's leaving tomorrow and I won't get to see him for the rest of the summer. That will be hard...but I'm so excited for camp! I'm leaving to go back to school to work at Mt. Moriah Christian camp in a little while! I can't wait...I know it's going to be a great summer. Well...for all those people out there that read this...hello! I hope you all are having a wonderful summer break so far. Take care, praying for you!

Love,
Taryn

1 comment:

Smiley said...

hey taryn. glad you had a nice break. sometime when you have a free moment give me a ring. i need to ask you a favor.