Friday, January 16

So...I have a good excuse this time....


I realize that I haven't written in a very very long time...well....I'll tell you the story. It all started with this cruise I was to take with my good friends Lauren and Hannah. We were on our way to the Bahamas and we were crusing along...when all of a sudden.....CRASH BANG CRASH BANG! We hit a family of dolphins and began to sink....Lauren, Hannah and I frantically gathered all of our precious belongings and jumped from the ship. After we jumped into the water it occured to us that we didn't have anywhere to swim to...when suddenly I spotted in the distance an island!!! We swam and swam....until at last we reached the tiny little island. I staggered onto the island under the weight of my suitcase and Hannah's. (she started to drown so I had to hold hers for her...) Anyway! We looked around the island and didn't see any form of life so we decided to explore. Lauren had banged her head against a sea shell while we were coming to shore so I had to wrap her head with my sock before we started to explore....finally we were in the jungle! We heard strange noises as we got deeper and deeper into the jungle (we discovered it wasn't such a small island after all). Hannah began crying...she doesn't do well with dark places. So...Lauren gave her a piggy back ride to make her feel better. We were walking and walking when all of a sudden......we came to a clearing that a HUGE mansion just sitting there. There was a basketball court and a big pool. We yelled....HOOORAY! We ran to the front door....by now Lauren had dropped Hannah...and we rang the doorbell. No one answered....we started to beat on the door...no one answered. "What are we gonna do?" Hannah wailed. I tried the doorknob and it was unlocked! I turned around at looked at Lauren and Hannah....well...you only live once, right?! So...we walked inside. This is where it gets a little fuzzy for me because as we were walking in Lauren tripped on the rug and fell on top of me causing me to go into a coma for a couple of weeks. But....all turned out well. We moved into the mansion to find it full of food and fresh clothes and a tv...everything you could imgaine. We stayed there for almost a year and we were just recently "rescued" from that terrible island.

I wanted to tell you this so you would know why I haven't been able to blog for quite awhile....don't worry though. I've fully recovered from the horrible experience and plan on blogging as much as possible.

I hope this finds you all well....Have a great day!!!!!

1 comment:

Smiley said...

taryn!!! that was hilarious!!! i caused quite a scene from laughing soo hard in the library! good excuse!