Sunday, July 22

Aunt Linda

Well...I had a lot of fun with my aunt...she's leaving tomorrow! I've got to get up REALLY early to drive her to the airport. It's cool though because Grandma's going to let me drive her lexus...so I'm not complaining!
Today was a pretty interesting day...we had some missionaires to the Indians in SD come and present their work this morning in church. They were an older couple in their sixties...well...the guy got up there and put on this Indian costume and did this drama thing...it was pretty cool! He showed a slideshow and then he preached. It was really neat.
After church we went over to Gram's house for some good old homemade pizza and cherry pie! Yum! It was sooooooo good.
Well...that's all for now...love you all!

2 comments:

sarah lauren said...

oh, I am glad you had fun with your aunt! love fun time with the fam. been praying for you girl! love ya :)

Smiley said...

pizza sounds wicked good at the moment!!! i've been craving it like crazy!!! glad you're having fun this summer! love ya!!